Call for Interdisciplinary Student Leadership Award Applications
The Office of Interdisciplinary Programs under the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development seeks to recognize an outstanding student leader at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) for their exceptional contributions to interprofessional education and team collaboration.
- Must have earned a 3.00 grade point average or higher for the Fall 2022.
- Must currently be enrolled full-time on the OU Norman, HSC, or OU Tulsa campus
- Must graduate December 2022, May 2023 or Summer 2023.
The application is now open and available here.
Application deadline is 5 p.m. CST on Friday, February 17, 2023.
Announcement of Awards:
Recipients of this award will be notified and celebrated on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at the HSC Campus Awards and at Unity Appreciation Day on Friday, April 28, 2023.
- 2021: Danial Gebreili, College of Medicine
- 2022: Georgia Chen Sun, College of Nursing
Please contact Sarah Seely at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.