Call for Interdisciplinary Student Leadership Award Applications
The Office of Interdisciplinary Programs under the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development seeks to recognize an outstanding student leader at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) for their exceptional contributions to interprofessional education and team collaboration.
- Must have earned a 3.00 grade point average or higher for the Fall 2023.
- Must currently be enrolled full-time on the OU Norman, HSC, or OU Tulsa campus
- Must graduate December 2023, May 2024 or Summer 2024.
The application will open on Friday, February 2, 2024.
Application deadline is 5 p.m. CST on Friday, February 16, 2024.
Announcement of Awards:
Recipients of this award will be notified and celebrated Spring 2024 at the HSC Campus Awards and at Unity Appreciation Day on Friday, April 25, 2024.
- 2021: Danial Gebreili, College of Medicine
- 2022: Georgia Chen Sun, College of Nursing
- 2023: Tram Le, College of Medicine
- 2023: Samantha Swafford, College of Pharmacy
Please contact Sarah Seely at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.