Applications for 2022-23 Seed Grants are now being accepted.
The purpose of this seed grant is to develop new and innovative curricular projects related to interprofessional education and practice. The goal is to engage faculty (staff and students) in developing high quality pilot tested educational offerings that can be adopted for future interprofessional programming at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC). Applications are reviewed and processed by the OUHSC Interprofessional Educators and Practitioners Association (IEPA).
- Confirm IEPA membership by completing the short online IEPA Membership form.
- Collaborate with an interprofessional team including faculty/staff, and student members of The University of Oklahoma from at least three different professions, from across at least two different colleges.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- An informational webinar will be held via Zoom from 12-1pm on Friday, February 4, 2022.
- Early Review: Those seeking input on their application prior to submission may send their questions in February to OUHSC-IPE@ouhsc.edu.
- Complete the Seed Grant Application and submit it online no later than March 18, 2022.
Per conversations with ORA, IEPA
Seed Grants do not need to be routed through ORA for review and approval
Please contact the OUHSC Office of Interdisciplinary Programs with any questions at OUHSC-IPE@ouhsc.edu or (405) 271-8001, extension 30674.
2022-2023 Seed Grant Forms
2021-2022 Seed Grants
Three seed grants were funded as part of the application process.
- Interdisciplinary Health Profession Education: A Team Science Approach
- Reflecting Together to Combat Impostor Phenomenon
- Simulating End-of-Life Scenarios: Interprofessional End-of-Life Communication
2019-2020 Seed Grants
Two seed grants were funded as part of the application process.
- Interprofessional Leadership Simulation Pilot Project
- Mother’s Initiative
2018-2019 Seed Grants
Two seed grants were funded as part of the inaugural application process. Formative evaluations are posted below.