The Interprofessional Educators & Practitioners Association (IEPA) seeks to recognize a faculty and teams at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) for their exceptional contributions to interprofessional programming and team collaboration.
- Faculty/Staff member at The University of Oklahoma.
- IEPA member (Click here to join. Team Awards: At least one team member must be an IEPA member. Membership requires participation in at least one IEPA activity per year.)
- Demonstrates leadership in interprofessional development in one or more of the followings:
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with multiple professionals in a variety of settings.
- Promotes interprofessional competencies.
- Involvement in scholarly work relative to interprofessional education or practice.